Learn About Getting Involved!
Help Share Information About TakeCHARGE!
JOIN THE LEADERSHIP TEAM!!
Leadership Council 2021/2022
A Listening Ear Contact: Cathy Bond, Georgia
Consumers Advancing Patient Safety Contact: Lisa Morrise
Engage Caring Solutions Contact: David Fielding, BCPA, New York
Foundation for Quality Health, Contact: Nick Locke, MPH, Washington
Greater National Advocates Contact: L. Bradley Schwartz, Illinois
HealthAdvocateX Contact: Robin Shapiro, Washington
Health Strategies Reform Contact: Alina Ngadiuba, Canada
The Joint Commission Contact: Nicole Hentges
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Contact: Robin Moulder, Senior Manager, Quality & Safety, Division of Quality & Safety
New England Patient Voices Contact: Lori Nerbonne, RN, New Hampshire
On the Marc Patient Advocacy Contact: Marc Berlin, New York
PFCC Partners Contact: Laura Jackson, California
Pulse Center for Patient Safety Education & Advocacy Contact: David Halperin, New York
Tennessee Health Advocates Contact: Nicole Broadhurst BCPA Senior Patient Advocate
Washington Patient Safety Coalition Contact: Steve Levy Executive Director, Washington
Health Care Professionals:
- Print the TakeCHARGE information for your office for patients and staff (many people who work in health care are not prepared to be patients)
- Share information with your patients and their families
- Share the 5 Steps and spread the word—through social media, a press release, presentations, or word-of-mouth—that you want your patients to TakeCHARGE
Business Owners, Corporate Leaders and CEOs:
- Distribute TakeCHARGE Campaign information to your staff for them and their family
- Invite speakers to talk to your staff each month on the topic of the month
- Remember: better-prepared employees and family members mean less lost work time and improved performance!
- Become a TakeCHARGE Ambassador and share this information
- Create community presentations or invite speakers to events
- Shoot videos of your friends and neighbors talking about TakeCHARGE. What did they do, why did they do it?
- Share on social media, develop fun information such as memes; look for articles about each of the 5 Steps, and share them!
Have you become a partner by simply sharing the TakeCHARGE message?
If so, tell us about it!