How to Share Information About TakeCHARGE: 5 Steps to Safer Health Care
Business Card Sized Handouts
We do not presently sell these items but encourage you to have them made for yourself, your family, your clients or to give away.
Ways to share information about TakeCHARGE!
Below are memes. Use a meme generator or make your own.
Please note we have no relationship with any of the websites we are sharing
Learn more about memes:
- WHAT IS A MEME What is a meme? Here's everything you need to know | Digital Trends
- VIDEO: What is a meme What is a Meme - YouTube
- WHAT IS A MEME Meme Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster
Some Helpful Things to Remember:
- TakeCHARGE promotes the patient and advocates role in patient safety
- Medical professionals are often overworked and short staffed. Patients need to be better involved to reduce errors
- TakeCHARGE is for the public BEFORE becoming a patient - plan ahead!
- TakeCHARGE covers the 5 Steps most supported in educating the publicand now they are all in one place
More You Can Do:
- Write blog posts
- Send a press release
- Order business cards, bookmarks, t-shirts